Total Speed and Fitness
TS&F is a fitness-based company having a history of working with athletes as young as 8 years and as old as 60. From elementary school to college and beyond, camps are conducted for every age group and aim to improve an athlete’s speed, agility, quickness, balance, and coordination while increasing technical abilities in various sports. Camps are held during June, July, and August in Austin, Texas.
We use state of the art training methods and equipment. Speed ladders, mini hurdles, resistance bands, speed sled, hoops, bands, and balance boards are just some of the items used to increase athletes’ speed, quickness, agility, balance, and coordination.
Personal training available upon request.
Group training sessions also available.
Director Kay Stubbs
Kay began coaching/training athletes in 1990 and holds a USSF “D” coaching license in soccer. In 1998, she began to concentrate on the speed and agility aspect of training athletes. Being able to reach more people and help them become better athletes…no matter what sport they played…was important to Kay. Thus, TOTAL SPEED & FITNESS was conceived. She has held summer camps since 1998 for volleyball, basketball, football, soccer, tennis, and speed & agility. A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin, Kay holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Education. She is also a Certified Functional Strength Coach (Mike Boyle).
Athletes trained by Kay Stubbs and TOTAL SPEED & FITNESS have been among the following organizations:
- Female soccer player trained with Kay for 5 years–given soccer scholarship to Texas A&M University-College Station, Fall 2009. Selected Big 12 Newcomer of the Week, Oct. 2009.
- Female soccer player trained with Kay for 5 years. Selected by Trinity University-San Antonio, Fall 2009. Named Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference Women’s Soccer Defensive Player of the Week, Oct. 2009. Named SCAC Newcomer of the Year and All-SCAC First Team.
- Athlete chosen for the U-16 United States Women’s Soccer Team Pool.
- Concordia University-Wisconsin soccer player voted Rookie of the Year as freshman, Fall 2007
- Texas State University-Football and Men’s soccer
- Texas Lutheran University-Men’s soccer
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Football
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville Volleyball team
- Lonestar Soccer Club
- Austin United Capitals Soccer Club
- Flyers Soccer Club
- United South Austin Soccer Club
- Professional racquetball player
- Elementary School/Middle School/High School athletes in baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball.